Thursday, February 24, 2011

You are a shining example for your children.



Once a woman came in and started talking about how her room smelled like pee. I went into the room and couldn't smell any pee. I smelled all the stuff used to clean the room, but no pee. I have kids; I know what pee smells like.
I gave her a lower rate after we had already upgraded her to a suite. She was threatening me with the NCAACP and all kinds of other acronyms. Then later, she came down after mid night saying she had cum stains on her sheets. Made the girl at the desk sign something saying there was a stain on the sheet. The woman is just looking for a free room. She was being loud and making a big to do at the desk in front of another guest. "I have sex with my husband! I know what cum stains look like!" she shouted in front of a male guest. I wonder if she was carrying on like that in front of her daughters. The sheet was clean, just a small stain. She had to have been searching for it, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't put it on there herself just to have something to complain about.

The next day her daughter came down and was waiting patiently for me to check a guest out and answer his questions. She was looking for a safety pin for her dress. As I was getting her a sewing kit her mom showed up at the desk showing how smashing her social skills were once again. Her 3 girls that were with her looked so embarrassed by her. When they were in the lobby they were polite and total opposites of their mother. It amazes me how people can go around being so nasty to everyone they encounter. I'm hoping her girls don't start taking after her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment