Friday, January 14, 2011

American Idol Hopeful

We have a motion detector known by us as "the Ding-Dong." When a guest comes in the front door or to the desk the Ding-Dong will sound. Most days it will simply go ding-dong, but other days it likes to spice it up and play what sounds like I've Been Working on the Railroad.

Last night I'm back in the office cuddled up with the space heater working really hard on my CityVille City, and the Ding-Dong went off. I go out and I can't see anyone in the lobby. But I hear what sounds like someone dying around the corner. "Haahoooyaa deeeedooaaaa nnnennenaaa lllaaaeee" I start reaching for the phone to call my security guard of the night (our security guards are for another post.)

Before I got the phone dude walks around the corner. He had headphones on and had been "singing." Lawd help him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment