Friday, January 21, 2011

Real Vs. Fake

One busy night we had a house full of old golfers and young girls that play soccer.

At the last moment we had people walk in for the meeting room. A bridal shower. The Pure Romance lady was here first. Then the lady in charge came in and was a very unpleasant demanding troll. The room was set up the way she asked, but I guess she changed her mind. Wanted me to move stuff out of the room... umm no.

Then what do you know but a male stripper comes in! They were screaming and acting like fools.

I guess the stripper was so wild that the Pure Romance lady left the room and didn't go back until he was done. The guard was kinda taken back when he walked in. I didn't know at that point there was a man removing his clothing, and I felt kinda bad for sending in an unsuspecting man.  I was then blessed with the women in the lobby talking about how now their undies were soaked in bodily fluids.

Keep the strippers at home.

1 comment: