Sunday, January 9, 2011

By Popular Demand

As my friends hear more stories from my job at a hotel, the more they want to hear. It is like a train wreak where you will find everything from poop and... well we won't go there yet, but in the end you can't look away.

I've been working a front desk for a few years now. I've worked 3 different hotels. I've worked them as a Front Desk clerk, not worked them worked them. Perv.

I've met some really awesome people and made a few friends, but there are always a few that make you want to run away and hide under your bed until the sun comes up.

Some stories will be first hand, while others will be shared from what others tell me. You will laugh, cry and vow to never stay in another hotel room for the rest of your life. Oh, but you will, and when you do, you'll be checking a little closer to the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment