Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So dude walks up to the Front Desk...

And Says "Maaeeeyyy rrrooonnmm ddrrruuu blllllaaaahhhh 1.....00000....1. And looks at me with a crazy look in his eye.

I was then looking for some to protect my self at this point while looking at him like "huh?"

Then he repeats him self, at that point I caught the 101 part. I was then thinking that he was lost or something, from a group home maybe?

He finally gets out "Lost key... 101," and then stumbles some. I also got a cloud of booze breath around my head. "ahhh" I think to myself. I check his ID before giving him a key. I then offered him the stairs back to him room. He thought about it for a moment, but opted to walk around the building.

Before him I had 2 guys coming in looking for a room, they could not tell my why they were in town (special rates for different things), and acted like me asking for an ID was too much. One guy was shaking, and I got a bad feeling about them, so I told them I'd also have to have a major credit card. They left.

After those two, a man comes in. I'm asking about who is with him, one adult.. then I ask about children. He says after hesitation "I have a small boy."

I don't know what it was about that, but it put me off. I could help but "jokingly" ask if he was his, and if he was in the trunk.

But he didn't have a card and didn't want to pay the deposit. Kinda creeps me out thinking that he didn't want to be traced ya know?

1 comment:

  1. The story about the guy with the child scares me.

    ReplyDelete