Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just because the lobby has a big screen T.V.

It isn't the place for your Super Bowl Party! I swear dude came in with a cooler, and a bag of junk food. Turned the TV to the Super Bowl, and tuned the shit up loud! I could hear it all the way in the back. I don't even know what room he is in, or if he is even a guest.

This is the part that I'm bad at... Kicking people out of my lobby for doing small annoying shit. I should had my ass plopped down on the couch watching HGTV with the remote in my hand.

I could go unplug it and remove the power cord at his next potty break.

Dude asked me turn the lights off in the lobby.

Next:
A man come in and ask if he could sit with his people and watch the game. He said "We're Christians and we don't want to go to a bar or drink. Do you mind?" So dude that was drinking like a fish is out numbered. A drunk girl also came into the lobby. I don't think she was with him though.

He didn't bother turning the TV back down to non-blow out ear drum volume. I went out there at one point because I thought he had left, but he still had his stuff all over. I figure he was in the bathroom. I went over to turn the tv down and he was still hanging out on the lobby computer. I still turned down the tv.

As it turned out dude wasn't a guest, and when the guard asked him to leave he wanted to stay and finish watching "Undercover Boss." We told him that the lobby closes at 11 and he had to go. Sorry... toodles. He wasn't happy with it, but left. At first the guard thought he was walking, but by the time he realized he was driving it was too late to stop him or follow him out.

He was trying to say someone with longish brown hair and heavy set told him he could be there. Umm.. no.

Tthe girl that came to the lobby drunk and borrowed my scissors so she could cut up a magazine.) The girl's mom was paying for their room. The girl had coke all over the room and got hair dye all over everything! Mom wasn't too happy to get the bill to replace everything her daughter ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment