Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not all nights are bad

Tonight is a busy night, we are going to sell out. I have one room left to sell.

I've had my regulars in here, and a guy that has moved over to our hotel from another down the road. I know him from when I worked over there. He likes to talk... We will just leave it at that.

I got a $10 tip from a guest tonight. I shared some cherry pie with his wife as she sat in the lobby waiting for him to get off work.

One of my regulars has promised me a gift for playing musical rooms and getting him near where he wanted to be. I won't be holding my breath.

I'm tired. My dinner of pita chips and hummus wasn't enough, I slammed my knee on the office door, and spilled my milk all over my pants. Every time I got settled in the office to pump breast milk someone came to the desk. I have just over an hour before I get to leave. Lets see if I can stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment